Top Rated Personal Injury Lawyer
Mike has received the AV Preeminent Rating, the highest level of professional excellence attained from confidential opinions of members of the bar and judiciary. The AV rating is only given to those lawyers who are considered to have Very High to Preeminent Legal Ability and Very High Professional Standards. This rating is obtained through Martindale Hubbell, the legal directory company that has been in existence since 1868.
According to its website, to achieve an AV Preeminent Rating, local lawyers and judges must have confidentially rated the lawyer 4.5 – 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest) in the following five areas:
- Legal Knowledge: Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities: Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment: Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability: Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience: Lawyer’s degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice
We were impressed with the attention we received from Atty. Bottaro. What impresses us the most was that even though our case may have been considered “easy” since the fault was clearly the other party, Atty. Bottaro handled our case with the same attention that one might need to apply to a case where complexities are involved. In fact, Atty. Bottaro accompanied us to the criminal court to view the proceedings against the other party. Our case closed a few years ago with a six figure settlement (before medical bills were paid) and I still hear from Atty. Bottaro with wellness follow-ups. When another family member needed some prompt legal advice, Atty. Bottaro provided prompt, sound advice on how to handle the situation. This early intervention helped minimize a situation from becoming a larger problem. While we hired Atty. Bottaro as a personal injury attorney, we gained a trusted family advisor.
-Steve and Linda, Massachusetts