Rhode Island Slip and Fall Law Tips
September 5th, 2018
Injuries can happen even while you are on the property of a person or company that is dear to you. Our law firm has experience in addressing these injuries with professionalism, zeal, and discretion.
Our Premises Liability Lawyers Help People Injured On Property In RI and Mass.
Personal injuries that occur on property are known as premises liability claims. Attorney Mike Bottaro and his team have experience handling these claims in Rhode Island and in Massachusetts.
The first thing you need to know is that timing is important. Please contact us immediately for a free consultation because we need to promptly investigate the facts. Also, there may be important time limitations and deadlines that need to be immediately addressed.
As to investigation, we have seen a variety of dangerous conditions upon investigation. You may not even initially know the true cause of your injury and we can help. These hazardous property conditions are not always obvious, some common causes of personal injuries on private or public properties include:
- Assaults resulting from inadequate security – including deficient security policies and procedures, failure to control access of the premises, failure to hire appropriate security patrol, missing locks, and inadequate fencing, lighting, or security cameras.
- Negligent property design
- Safety regulation and protocol violations
- Slips and falls due to wet surfaces or poorly maintained properties
- Malfunctioning elevators and escalators
- Loose or missing rails
It’s Good To Know Mike Bottaro – 24/7 Personal Injury Help
At the Bottaro Law Firm, we handle all types of personal injury claims every day including slip and fall claims. Honesty. Integrity. Results. Our experienced legal team is here to fight for your rights. Contact us in any method you prefer 24/7 for a fast, free, and confidential consultation about your case. Text or call: 401-777-7777 or fill out our free and confidential online form.