Nursing Home Abuse
The amount of abuse cases in nursing homes in the United States is alarming. If your loved one is injured while living in a nursing home, they may be a victim of elderly abuse. If you suspect elderly abuse call our RI nursing home abuse lawyers today to see if you have a case. We are available 24/7 to take your call and offer a free consultation.
- On average there are 2,150,000 elderly abuse cases each year
- 9.5% of the elderly population will experience abuse
- 58.5% of reported elder abuse cases result from neglect
- 91% of nursing homes lack proper staff to care for patients
- 36% of nursing homes have been in violation of elderly abuse laws
Sources: National Center on Elder Abuse, Bureau of Justice Statistics