Rhode Island and Massachusetts Insurance Dispute Attorneys
Your insurance policy is bound by legal rights that protect you from unfair denials or minimal payouts. Unfortunately, insurance companies are in the business of making money—which often means they’ll try as hard as possible to minimize your compensation, delay your payout, or even deny your claim altogether.
At Bottaro Law, our lawyers help people in Rhode Island and Massachusetts facing insurance company disputes. If you believe your insurance claim was wrongfully denied or handled unfairly, don’t give up. Contact a knowledgeable insurance dispute attorney today at (401) 777-7777 today, and let us help you get the money you deserve.
Insurance Bad Faith Practices
Your insurance policy is a contract, and you uphold your end by paying your premiums on time. Your insurance company should do the same by processing your claim in good faith and in line with your policy. Insurance bad faith happens when your insurance company fails to uphold their end of the contract in ways such as:
- Attempting to settle for substantially less than the amount to which you are entitled under your policy
- Delaying, discounting, or denying a claim without a reasonable basis for doing so
- Failing to acknowledge or respond to a claim for coverage
- Failing to conduct an appropriate investigation
- Failing to conduct a prompt, reasonable, and thorough appraisal
- Failing to deny or pay a claim within a reasonable amount of time
- Misrepresenting the terms of your policy
- Refusing to disclose pertinent information
- Using harassment, intimidation, or other improper means in an effort to prevent you from pursuing a valid claim
These bad-faith practices are used regardless of your policy type. Bottaro Law has experience handling a variety of policy claims including auto, home, fire, and commercial general liability. If you’re dealing with an insurance dispute, call us today.
We Help You Fight Back
It’s not fair for insurance companies to take advantage of you, and we’re ready to help you fight back. The insurance dispute attorneys at Bottaro Law want work on your behalf to help you get the settlement you deserve, and with our No Fee Guarantee®, you won’t pay us anything unless we get money for you. Don’t wait to get started. Call us 24/7 at (401) 777-7777, or fill out our free consultation form now.
Insurance Disputes FAQ
As an insurance policyholder, you pay your premiums expecting your coverage to be there when your family needs it. Unfortunately, some insurance companies base their actions upon profits rather than fulfilling their contracts. If you believe your insurance company is acting in bad faith, read our FAQ to learn more about the steps you can take to get the money you deserve.