Rhode Island Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Were you injured in a bike accident in Rhode Island? Did negligence on the part of a motorist, a municipal entity, or another party harm you? If so, turn to Bottaro Injury Lawyers for help right away.
Over the years, Mike and his team have helped many Rhode Islanders seek the justice they deserve after all kinds of bike accidents. As an avid mountain biker himself, Mike is deeply dedicated to pursuing justice when his fellow cyclists are injured due to the fault of others.
If you have been injured in a bicycle accident in Rhode Island, you need legal help right away. That is because there are important deadlines to meet, evidence to preserve, and paperwork to be completed. You never want to speak to anyone from the insurance company or bill collector before having our free consultation, available to you right now by text, web chat, or phone.
You might assume that insurance adjusters are there to help, particularly because they are trained to be very polite. But it’s important to remember that they are looking out for their employer’s interests, not yours. Insurance companies and bill collectors have no obligation to inform you of your many legal rights after a Rhode Island bike accident, and it is perfectly legal to record your conversation without telling you.
Unfortunately, insurance companies tend to place the fault for bicycle injuries on the cyclist. They will do whatever they can to pay you as little as possible for your bike damage, medical bills, and lost wages. That’s why you need the help of Bottaro Injury Lawyers. Contact us today for a free initial case evaluation and to discuss your legal rights and options with a Rhode Island bicycle accident attorney.
We Help You Seek Maximum Compensation for Your Personal Injuries
At Bottaro Injury Lawyers, our job is to help people like you. We are local and experienced at winning for injured people just like you.
We take your trust in us seriously and take pride in providing:
- 24/7 fast, easy service
- Free consultations
- Our No Fee Guarantee
- In-home or remote service if you prefer not to visit us
- Advice and counsel on your medical bills, bike damage, and other losses
- Friendly, caring legal professionals to get to know your case
- Aggressive representation against the at-fault party’s insurance company
How Much Is Your Bicycle Accident Case Worth?
After a bicycle accident in Rhode Island, you may incur significant financial and personal losses – losses should be compensated for if a reckless driver caused them. Bicycle accident compensation may include:
- Costs of treatment and rehabilitation of your injuries, including emergency treatment, hospitalization, surgeries, medications, physical therapy, or medical and mobility devices
- Costs of long-term care services such as home health care if a bicycle accident leaves you with permanent disabilities or other chronic health conditions
- Lost wages or income after missing time from work
- Loss of future earning abilities and employment benefits when your injuries result in disabilities that prevent you from working
- Physical pain, emotional distress, and trauma
- Lost quality of life due to physical disability, visible disfigurement and scarring, and reduced life expectancy
- Repair or replacement expenses for your bicycle
Time Limit for Filing a Bicycle Accident Lawsuit in Rhode Island
Under Rhode Island law, victims of bicycle accidents have a limited time to file a lawsuit to pursue compensation from the person who hurt them.
Rhode Island’s statute of limitations typically requires that you file suit over a bicycle accident case within three years of the date of the accident. If you wait too long to file your lawsuit, you risk that the court will dismiss your lawsuit as untimely. If that happens, you will have lost the right to seek compensation from the at-fault party.