Learn More About Mike
As a college student, Mike Bottaro knew he wanted to become a lawyer. There, Mike read a New England lawyer’s book about standing up to large corporations on behalf of sick children. Mike met that lawyer who inspired him to learn about personal injury law as a calling to help people and make our communities safer. Later in life, Mike suffered his own injuries and obstacles that grew his spiritual faith and gave empathy for the injured. It is these life experiences that Mike brings with him every day in helping his clients recover and achieve justice after a personal injury.
You can read more about Mike’s personal testimony here.
Awards And Recognition Received
- Mike blogs on safety and consumer issues and has been published by the Providence Journal.
- Mike has appeared as a legal correspondent on The Rhode Show, a Rhode Island news program.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating Preeminent (Highest Possible Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards)
- Board member, Rhode Island Association for Justice (Local Industry Group)
- Perfect 10.0 Rating from Avvo.com (Independent Legal Rating Site)
- Since 2008, the independent ratings service Super Lawyers has recognized Mike multiple times as a “Rising Star” as published in Rhode Island Monthly Magazine
- The National Trial Lawyers as a “Top 40 Under 40″ lawyer and as a “Top 100” lawyer, nationwide designations given to top trial lawyers.
- C12 “Member of The Year” (Christian Faith Based Business Owners’ group)
- Mike has obtained over seven figures with case results in Plaintiff personal injury trial verdicts in state and federal courts.
- Rhode Island and Massachusetts both license Mike to practice law in state and federal courts. Additionally, Mike routinely co-counsels with other attorneys in other New England states and elsewhere.
Community & Ministry
- Founder, “Bottaro Gives Back.” (Regular campaigns to individual, local, national, and international needs based giving as selected by employees, clients, and others.)
- Day of Service (Regular volunteer service projects for our team in the community)
- Annual sponsor, Meeting Street School (annual telethon drive); Rhode Island Community Food Bank and numerous other community organizations
- Boston College, cum laude (Mike graduated college with honors)
- University of Colorado School of Law, Juris Doctor (Mike graduated law school after serving as President of the Law School Moot Court Team)
- Colorado Court of Appeals, Judicial Law Clerk
- Married with two amazing children
- Getting outdoors in our great state! Hiking, fishing, golf, mountain biking, exercise