Truck Accident Lawyer in East Providence, RI
Commercial trucks account for the largest vehicles on the roads and highways in and around East Providence. Innocent people are frequently severely injured or even killed when involved in a collision.
If you’ve been hurt in a truck crash caused by someone else, don’t despair. An East Providence truck accident attorney can help you seek fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
At Bottaro Injury Lawyers, we believe that truck drivers and trucking companies should be held accountable when they hurt innocent people. That’s why we work tirelessly on behalf of people who have been injured in truck wrecks in East Providence and throughout Rhode Island.
When you turn to our award-winning firm, you can rest assured that you have put your case in the hands of professionals who have secured millions of dollars in compensation for people in similar situations. You can also trust in our firm’s No Fee Guarantee, which means you won’t have to pay us a thing until we win compensation for you.
If you were injured in an accident with an 18-wheeler or other heavy truck in East Providence, you should “Get to Know Mike Bottaro.” Contact Bottaro Injury Lawyers today for a free case evaluation and discuss your legal rights and options with an East Providence truck accident lawyer.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Claim?
You may have a claim to recover compensation following a truck accident if the crash was due to careless or reckless actions by a truck driver or trucking company, or if the crash was caused by a semi-truck suffering mechanical failure due to a part defect or inadequate or improper maintenance.
Why Truck Accident Cases Are More Complicated
Pursuing a truck accident claim is often more complicated than doing so for other kinds of motor vehicle accidents because:
- Truck accidents tend to cause more severe injuries. The size and weight of commercial trucks mean that these vehicles impart significant force in a collision. As a result, victims of truck accidents often suffer catastrophic injuries. That means that injured victims will have considerable losses for which they can demand compensation. In addition, if an injured victim is still receiving medical treatment when they begin seeking compensation, they will need to ensure that any settlement or award also includes expected future expenses.
- Truck accidents can involve more victims. Truck crashes can involve several vehicles, especially when an accident occurs in heavy traffic. More vehicles mean more victims, which means more people can pursue compensation for their losses. That can complicate a truck accident case when the liable parties don’t have sufficient insurance coverage or other financial assets to fully compensate each victim.
- Truck accident investigations involve a lot of evidence. The causes of a truck accident can sometimes go beyond a truck driver’s simple negligence. To determine the actual cause of a crash, an attorney will need to review a wide range of evidence – a much wider range than in most other collisions.
- Trucking companies can have complex corporate and insurance structures. Trucking companies may have complex corporate structures that make it difficult to determine the correct parties to sue. And many companies also use layered insurance policies that can make it difficult to determine how much coverage may be available to compensate you.
Benefits of Hiring an East Providence Truck Accident Lawyer
You shouldn’t have to take on the big trucking corporations and their insurers on your own. When you turn to an East Providence truck accident lawyer from Bottaro Injury Lawyers, you’ll have a skilled legal advocate who can help you by:
- Investigating the crash to recover evidence showing who bears responsibility for the accident and your injuries.
- Working with accident reconstruction and trucking industry experts as needed to help persuasively argue technical issues in your case.
- Documenting your injuries and losses fully to ensure we pursue a full financial recovery.
- Explaining your legal rights and options so that you know what to expect in your case.
- Presenting your demands for compensation to the trucking companies and their insurers.
- Aggressively negotiating for a settlement that pays you fair and full compensation.
- Taking your case to court and trial if litigation becomes necessary to pursue your legal rights and interests fully.