Rear-End Truck Accident Attorney in Rhode Island
If you were hurt in a rear-end accident involving a big commercial truck in Rhode Island, you’re probably dealing with painful injuries and wondering how you’ll pay the bills. The good news is that you have options. With the help of a top personal injury lawyer at Bottaro Law, you can pursue a truck accident claim and demand money for your losses.
The Rhode Island rear-end truck accident attorneys at Bottaro Law are ready to stand up for your rights and seek maximum compensation for you. Mike and his team will leave no stone unturned as we pursue justice for your rear-end truck accident claim. With our exclusive “No Fee Guarantee,” you can count on us to offer case reviews, 24/7 service, and effective legal representation without any upfront charges. You only pay if we win you money.
Contact our office today to speak to our Rhode Island rear-end truck accident attorneys in a free initial case review session.
Rhode Island Rear-End Truck Accident Statistics and Facts
According to data from the National Safety Council:
- In one recent year, seven large trucks were involved in fatal accidents in Rhode Island. Six people died as a result of those accidents.
- That year, large trucks made up 8 percent of all vehicles involved in fatal traffic accidents in Rhode Island.
- Half of the people who died in Rhode Island truck accidents that year were non-vehicle occupants, such as pedestrians and cyclists.
While there is no readily available information about the number of rear-end truck accidents in Rhode Island, research suggests that rear-end accidents are quite common. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly a third of all auto crashes are rear-end collisions.
Compensation for Rear-End Truck Accident Injuries
A successful injury claim could provide you with compensation for rear-end truck accident-related losses such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Lost wages from missed time at work
- Projected losses in earning potential
- Pain, suffering, and lost quality of life
- Travel costs and other incidentals