We Recover Millions Annually for Our Clients
At Bottaro Law, we’re dedicated to helping our neighbors in Rhode Island and Massachusetts communities get the maximum compensation in their case results that they deserve after personal injuries—and we want to help you, too. With our No Fee Guarantee®, we don’t get paid unless our clients win or settle their cases. And unlike other law firms, we also pledge that our attorney’s fees will never be higher than your settlement.
We encourage you to browse these case results, as well as our testimonials, so that you may make a better decision in choosing a personal injury lawyer. If you have questions, you may contact us anytime, day or night, at (401) 777-7777. Or, you can even contact us through our online form.
Read below to see examples of the many people we have helped on their road to recovery.
- $1,200,000 Settlement
Auto products liability case involving airbag deployment resulting in loss of vision in one eye and facial fractures.
- $660,000 West Warwick, RI Motorcycle Accident
A 61-year-old man underwent emergency surgery and a knee replacement procedure due to injuries sustained in a serious motorcycle accident.
- $600,000 Commercial Truck Accident
Our client suffered multi-level disc injury when steel I-beams fell from a commercial truck on Route 10 resulting in multiple cervical surgeries.
- $325,000 Settlement Following Arbitration
Our North Kingstown, RI, client was injured in a bike accident, fracturing his patella and requiring emergency surgery. We worked with experts, including a life care planner to ensure our client received fair compensation.
- $290,000 Westerly, RI Auto Accident Settlement
The injuries included a pelvic fracture requiring emergency surgery, inpatient hospitalization, and outpatient rehabilitation.
- $280,000 Block Island, MA Auto Accident
Block Island, MA Auto Accident With Pedestrian Suffering Multiple Pelvic Fractures.
- $250,000 Settlement for Providence, RI Drunk Driving Auto Crash Into Pedestrian
This case involved multiple fractures and a closed head injury.
- $205,000 East Providence, RI Motorcycle Accident Settlement
Our client suffered a complex wrist fracture requiring surgery and hardware placement
- $200,000 Newport Pedestrian Accident
A Newport pedestrian suffered multiple fractures after she was struck by a driver distracted by her hot coffee.
- $200,000 Pawtucket Trucking Accident
A Pawtucket tractor trailer driver was involved in a three-way trucking accident resulting in lost wages and residual shoulder pain and tinnitus.
- $175,000 East Greenwich, RI
Our East Greenwich, RI personal injury client was left with permanent injuries following multiple emergency surgeries.
- $165,000 East Greenwich, RI
East Greenwich, RI car accident left a mother and two young children with serious injuries.
- $145,000 Smithfield, RI Auto Accident Settlement
Our young client suffered injuries to her lumbar and pelvis after being t-boned by another driver. Our orthopedic expert witness provided a permanent impairment rating.
- $131,000 East Greenwich, RI Auto Accident
Defendant struck the rear of our client’s vehicle with extreme force, resulting in a citation. The car accident resulted in a torn rotator cuff requiring surgery.
- $130,000 Settlement for Cranston, RI Personal Injury Pedestrian
Attorney Mike Bottaro investigated and pursued this claim to a successful resolution on behalf of a Cranston man who suffered a knee injury requiring surgery.
- $130,000 Providence, RI Car Accident Settlement
Personal Injury Attorney Mike Bottaro helps client t-boned in auto crash recovery following surgery.
- $125,000 Settlement, East Greenwich Rhode Island Motor Vehicle Collision
Our client was struck by such force that he required surgical repair, incurring thousands of dollars in medical expenses and lost wages.
- $125,000 Newport, RI Car Accident Settlement
Defendant rear ended our client’s vehicle with heavy force. As a result, our client lost significant time from work during treatment for injuries including a lumbar disc herniation requiring several procedures.
- $125,000 West Greenwich, RI Auto Accident
Our RI auto accident attorneys obtained a policy limit settlement and UIM benefits for our client who suffered a serious shoulder injury following a rear-end collision on I-95.
- $123,000 East Providence, Rhode Island Car Accident Settlement
Our client was injured as the passenger of a car in which the driver did not stop for a red light and the vehicle was subsequently t-boned by an oncoming car.
- $123,000 Recovered in Rhode Island Car Accident Settlement
$123,000.00 Recovered in Rhode Island Car Accident Settlement.
- $117,000 Lincoln, RI Auto Accident
Defendant uninsured motorist swerved into our client’s lane of travel at a high speed on Route 95 resulting in a total loss to our client’s vehicle. Our client suffered multiple injuries including an ankle fracture.
- $117,000 RI Car Accident Settlement
What happens if you are injured in a Rhode Island auto accident and the at fault party’s bodily injury (“BI”) insurance limits are inadequate to cover your losses?
- $115,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement
Attorney Mike Bottaro negotiated the maximum $115,000 settlement for our client who was severely injured in a motorcycle accident. Our client didn’t need to appear in court, so he could focus on recovering from his injuries.
- $110,000 Coventry, Rhode Island Car Accident Personal Injury Settlement
Attorney Mike Bottaro helped a young mother recover medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering after she suffered an ankle fracture.
- $110,000 North Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Accident Policy Limit
Defendant failed to maintain a proper lookout upon starting his vehicle, resulting in running over our client’s foot. The resulting complex ankle fracture required surgery.
- $110,000 RI Car Accident Settlement
It is a driver’s worst nightmare. When a Rhode Island driver carelessly swerved into our client’s lane, his life was changed in an instant.
- $105,000 Pawtucket Rhode Island Car Accident Settlement
We achieved this top personal injury result after our client suffered a fracture foot with residual injury.
- $100,000 Settlement Relating To Boston, MA Car Crash
Attorney Mike Bottaro helped our client following a violent t-bone collision in which she suffered a non-displaced cervical fracture.
- $100,000 Wareham, MA Maximum Policy Limit Settlement
Defendant struck our client at highway speeds, causing multiple fractures, inpatient hospitalization, amongst other personal injuries.
- $100,000 East Greenwich RI Auto Accident Settlement
With Shoulder And Cervical Injuries. This case resolved after discovery, depositions, and mediation.
- $100,000 Car Accident Settlement
Our firm recovered $100,000 for our client who was seriously injured on her way to work several years ago when a young distracted driver slammed into the rear of her vehicle.
- $100,000 Motorcycle Accident Settlement
While riding his motorcycle on Route 140, our client was struck by a driver distracted by a text message, resulting in an intracerebral hemorrhage and an L2 compression fracture. Our personal injury attorneys pursued the case to a maximum benefits settlement.
- $95,000 Car Accident in Coventry, RI
Our Coventry, RI personal injury client was involved in a I-95 highway accident caused by speeding driver resulting in disc injuries.
- $93,000 North Providence Bicycle Crash Settlement
An elderly driver struck our cyclist client resulting in personal injuries with surgery and lost wages. When the auto insurance company refused payment, Attorney Mike Bottaro filed suit and pursued the case through successful settlement.
- $90,000 Woonsocket
A Woonsocket car accident victim was involved in a rollover accident, causing fracture and a resulting scar.
- $88,000 Cranston, RI Car Accident
Our Cranston, RI client suffered personal injuries when her car was rear-ended.
A young mother of three was t-boned by a drunk driver in a motor vehicle collision.
- $80,000 Woonsocket Motorcycle Accident
Defendant pulled out of a bank parking lot causing our client to lay his bike down and resulting in emergency knee surgery.
- $80,000 Providence
A Providence multi-car accident victim suffered disc injuries.
- $77,500 Providence, Rhode Island Car Accident Settlement
When a Providence, Rhode Island driver barreled into the rear of our client’s vehicle, the driver added injury to insult by attempting to flee the scene.
- $75,000 Pawtucket, RI Auto Accident
Defendant was entering Route 95 when she slammed into the rear of our client’s vehicle. The resulting injuries included residual post-traumatic headaches.
- $75,000 Rhode Island Personal Injury Settlement
In Rhode Island fall case, granite slab causes fractured leg to 5-year-old girl.
- $75,000 Policy Limit Settlement
What began as a promising day of charitable work turned into a nightmare for a Rhode Island motorcyclist when she was struck by a young, inattentive driver.
- $70,500 Brewster, MA Auto Accident Settlement
Defendant driver attempted a left hand turn in front of our client resulting in heavy vehicle damage and post concussive mild traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- $66,240 Award for Newport Pedestrian Struck by Drunk Driver
A Newport woman was struck by a drunk driver while crossing the street, resulting in lasting impairments.
- $65,000 Chepachet, RI Motorcycle Accident Settlement
Our Chepachet client suffered personal injuries when his motorcycle was cut off by another vehicle.
- $63,000 Coventry, RI
Coventry, RI auto accident victim had residual injuries and lost wages.
- $60,000 Settlement for Coventry Bicyclist
Our client was struck by a car while riding her bike on the side of the road. Our firm obtained a settlement for her personal injuries.
- $57,000 East Providence Car Accident
Our client was rear-ended on Route 195 near East Providence, resulting in a multi-car accident and several personal injuries.
- $50,000 Policy Limit Settlement Reached In Pawtucket Bike Accident
Our client had been riding Harleys for decades and across thousands of miles without incident. Ironically, it was a short ride near his house that ruined an otherwise pleasant spring day.
- $50,000 Pawtucket Motorcycle Accident Maximum Policy Limit Settlement
Our client was injured when hit by a driver who ran a red light. Although hesitant to file, physical injuries forced our client to seek compensation. He ultimately received the best possible, maximum policy limit personal injury settlement as a result of this Rhode Island bike accident.
- Confidential Settlement Cranston, RI
Our Cranston, RI client was injured by a construction truck in a car accident requiring emergency cervical discectomy (herniated disc surgery).
- Confidential Settlement Multiple Occupants
Multiple occupants were injured in a head on collision.
- Confidential Settlement Pawtucket, RI
Our Pawtucket, RI car accident client was struck head-on by a drunk driver resulting in corrective eye surgery and permanent impairment.
- Confidential Settlement Massachusetts
Our Massachusetts car accident lawyers obtained a confidential settlement for our client who suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other severe injuries when she was struck by a car while crossing the street in a designated pedestrian crosswalk.
- $105,000 Pawtucket, RI
A Pawtucket, RI personal injury settlement involving vertebrae and tibia fractures.
- $95,000 Nursing Home Transportation Settlement
A family avoided out-of-pocket bills associated with RI nursing home negligence.
- $650,000 RI Slip and Fall
A pre-trial settlement was reached for our client who suffered a knee injury requiring multiple surgeries.
- $180,000 Charlestown, RI
Charlestown, RI Client Suffers Complete Tear of Rotator Cuff. This case resolved after suit filed with co-counsel and following significant discovery.
- $150,000 Woonsocket Slip and Fall
Our Woonsocket, RI client slipped and fell in the parking lot of her apartment complex, resulting in a complete ACL knee tear.
- $150,000 Settlement
Our client suffered a personal injury resulting in trimalleolar ankle fractures. A settlement was reached after our firm filed suit.
- $145,000 State of Rhode Island Slip and Fall On Ice
Our client suffered a complex wrist fracture resulting in external fixation in emergency surgery after slipping and falling on ice.
- $125,000 Newport, RI
Our Newport, RI client suffered personal injuries when she tripped over a wheelstop in a café parking lot.
- $100,000 Warwick, RI Slip and Fall
Our client was awakened in the night to a fire alarm while staying at a hotel and tripped over an unmarked curbstop at night, resulting in emergency surgery.
- $100,000 Slip and Fall in Salem, MA
Our Salem, MA client suffered personal injuries while getting out of her car in a parking lot that was neglected to be cleared of ice.
- $77,000 Pawtucket
This Pawtucket slip and fall case involved an alleged violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act and settled the week before trial.
- $100,000 Workers’ Compensation Settlement
Our client suffered lower back and neck injuries while working at a cable company. His employer claimed that the injuries were not work related. Our RI workers’ comp attorneys contested these claims and won a $100,000 settlement for our client, including an additional $10,000 to cover future medical expenses.
- $500,000 Rhode Island Nursing Home Abuse Pre-Trial Settlement
Personal Injury Attorney Mike Bottaro helps client who suffered amputations from complications after a nursing home injury.
- $325,000 Rhode Island Wrongful Death Settlement Following Nursing Home Abuse
This case involved deviations in the standard of care involving pressure ulcers resulting in death.
- Confidential RI Nursing Medical Malpractice Settlement
Our client suffered compound fractures and later passed away following a deviation in the applicable standard of care. Our firm filed suit and litigated the case through a successful settlement after expert disclosures.