Massachusetts Motorcycle Accident Attorney
If you are injured in a Massachusetts motorcycle crash, you need to call or text Mike and his team at Bottaro Law as soon as you can. We care about you, and we know how to get you maximum monetary compensation, help with your motorcycle, and help with medical bills fast and hassle-free.
Don’t trust the big insurance companies to have your best interests at heart. They don’t. They care about their profits. If they can get away with denying or underpaying your claim, they will do it. Insurance companies often use untrue stereotypes about bikers to unfairly shift the blame and reduce what they have to pay out. Mike and his team at Bottaro Law won’t let them get away with it.
January 10, 2023">
Mike founded Bottaro Law on the core values of standing up for the regular biker against huge insurance companies. For over a decade, we have fought for injury victims in Massachusetts – and won. We offer 24/7 availability and consistent communication so our clients have peace of mind and can focus on healing. Our exclusive “No Fee Guarantee” means you do not pay us anything until we win your case.
Don’t go up against the Goliath of high-powered insurance companies alone. Contact our office today for a free consultation with our Massachusetts motorcycle accident lawyers.
Why You Need Our Top-Rated Massachusetts Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
With so much at stake, you need a Massachusetts motorcycle accident lawyer at Bottaro Law to protect your rights and help you get maximum compensation. If you are looking for the best personal injury representation after a motorcycle accident in Massachusetts, we believe you are at the right law firm. You can read about the many awards and case victories Mike has attained over the years.
When you hire our firm, you can count on us to build a solid case by:
- Proving the other driver caused the crash – While insurance policies for cars in Massachusetts must include no-fault personal injury protection (PIP) benefits, motorcycle insurance policies do not have this coverage. An injured motorcyclist can, however, turn to the at-fault driver’s insurance policy for compensation. Our attorneys can investigate the accident and gather evidence to show the other driver’s actions caused the crash, building a solid case for your insurance claim.
- Filing your motorcycle accident claim – You may face mounting medical bills and lost wages if you were injured in a motorcycle crash. You need compensation for your injuries quickly. Our motorcycle accident lawyers can prepare and promptly file an insurance claim on your behalf to help you pursue the financial recovery you deserve.
- Negotiating with the insurance companies – Insurance companies are for-profit businesses that aim to pay out as little as possible. Mike and his team have experience standing up to large insurers and aggressively negotiating with them to seek the maximum compensation.
- Preparing your case for trial – Most motorcycle accident claims conclude with an insurance settlement, but sometimes insurance companies will not negotiate in good faith. If that happens, our motorcycle accident lawyers can file a lawsuit and represent you in court to get the best possible outcome in your case.
Common Injuries Motorcycle Riders Suffer in Massachusetts
Motorcycle accidents can result in devastating injuries to motorcyclists because they have little protection in collisions. Here are just a few types of motorcycle accident injuries that we have handled and can help you with:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Fractures and broken bones
- Road rash
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Crushed, severed, or amputated limbs
- Emotional distress