Yes. In today’s blog, you should feel reassured to know that if you at first select a lawyer that is not the right fit for you, you are allowed to change lawyers. Let’s dive into some common questions on this topic.
First. I would like to remind you that if you have suffered a personal injury after a car accident or another’s act of negligence, it is important that you do hire an experienced local personal injury law firm; don’t go it alone (I have covered the many reasons for this in other areas of our website and invite you to read more about why you need a great lawyer on your side.).
Why Or When Should I Consider Changing Personal Injury Attorneys?
When seeking help with your personal injury claim, settling for anything less than top-rated care is unacceptable. Here are just a few signs that it may be time to switch personal injury lawyers:
- Lack of Communication: Good communication is crucial to winning your personal injury claim.
- Lack of Knowledge or Preparation: Winning your personal injury case requires expertise in the field of plaintiff personal injury law and proper preparation.
At the Bottaro Law Firm, LLC, my team and I limit our practice to only representing personal injury victims throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Will It Cost Me Any Money To Change Personal Injury Lawyers?
No, it should not. That is, most reputable personal injury lawyers who agree to take on a client who had a previous lawyer will agree that their attorney fee will be apportioned with the first lawyer. This could be subject to discussion depending on the complexity and time involved on the case. At The Bottaro Law Firm, we would review this matter free of charge with you and would not ask for any money up front.
Best Personal Injury Lawyer Practices: Can I Change Lawyers To The Bottaro Law Firm, LLC?
It depends. Having practiced in our Rhode Island and Massachusetts communities for years, we are selective about taking on a personal injury case in this situation.
We know the other lawyers and insurance companies. By contacting us 24/7 and providing us with information about your situation, our team will be in a position to provide you with our advice and recommendation. Many times, I will counsel you to stay with your current attorney.
But I do want to know about your case and about your current lawyer. At our firm, we put our clients first and only practice personal injury law. Some questions to consider about your current lawyer:
- Does the lawyer limit the practice to only representing the injured like yourself?
- Does the lawyer have trial experience?
- Does the lawyer have the resources of a larger law firm to devote the time and money necessary to win the most money for you?
- Does the lawyer return your calls the same day and provide you with the time to understand your case and answer your questions?
These are just a few of the questions to consider.
- putting the client’s needs first. We understand that suffering a personal injury can be a life-changing event, and we want to make your road to recovery as smooth as possible.
I can tell you that at my firm, we are proactive in reaching out to our clients, ensuring we get in touch regularly with phone calls or office visits. We’ll fill out all the paperwork, make sure you receive top care, and fight for you.
It’s Good to Know Mike Bottaro – 24/7 Top Rated Legal Help
At the Bottaro Law Firm, LLC, we handle all types of personal injury cases such as slip and fall cases every day. Honesty. Integrity. Results. Our experienced legal team is here to fight for your rights. Contact us in any method you prefer 24/7 for a fast, free, and confidential consultation about your case. Text or call: 401-777-7777 or fill out our free and confidential online form.