Car Accident Lawyer Information: Rollover Car Accidents
September 11th, 2018
Rollover car accidents are unique and can cause serious life threatening injuries. At The Bottaro Law Firm, we focus on investigating these claims as soon as possible to help you maximize your recovery and success on your legal claim.
Rhode Island and Massachusetts Rollover Car Crash Factors
We practice personal injury throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Here, after a rollover accident, investigation must begin immediately. We can help you because we understand the ins and outs of obtaining important evidence from the authorities and preserving evidence.
It is important for you to understand that the facts of the crash play a part in pursuing your personal injury case. For example, whether this was a one car, two car, or multiple car accident with personal injuries matters.
You will need help in taking possession of the car, getting answers from the authorities, contacting the proper individuals, and many other details in getting your legal claim started on the road to success.
In addition to negligence claims against at fault drivers, we can help you in investigating whether the auto manufacturer, dealer, and the like are responsible. Attorney Mike Bottaro has experience in handling these types of cases known as product liability claims.
Rollover Crash Risk Factors
There are many different things that could significantly increase the risk of a rollover car accident, including the following:
- Driving a vehicle with a high center of gravity: cars such as SUVs, pickup trucks, commercial trucks, school buses, and vans may be more prone to rollovers
- Trips: a trip is any hazard, obstruction, or abnormality in the roadway that causes a vehicle to become unbalanced, swerve suddenly, or lose control. About 95% of all cases are caused from trips.
- Suddenly turning the wheel: vehicles are designed for gradual, smooth changes in course or direction. Jerking the wheel sharply or abruptly can cause the vehicle to lose balance and flip over. This is known as an “untripped rollover.”
- Poor road conditions: Heavy rain, standing water, snow, and ice are all known to cause rollovers. In some cases, the weather accumulates on the road and acts like a “trip.” In other situations, the conditions cause the vehicle to skid or hydroplane, and when the driver responds to an abrupt correction of the wheel, an untripped rollover occurs.
- Negligent driving: Speed, distracted driving, fatigued driving, texting while driving, reckless driving, and driving under the influence all greatly increase the likelihood of a rollover.
It’s Good To Know Mike Bottaro – 24/7 Personal Injury Help
Rollover car crashes here are complicated matters and you need immediate legal help. At the Bottaro Law Firm, we handle car accident personal injury claims every day. Honesty. Integrity. Results. Our experienced legal team is here to fight for your rights. Contact us in any method you prefer 24/7 for a fast, free, and confidential consultation about your case. Text or call: 401-777-7777 or fill out our free and confidential online form.