This Halloween is a little extra scary and unique with the Rhode Island COVID-19 challenges. We are all struggling right now to keep our kids and families safe. Today, I thought I would try to emphasize some guidelines for Saturday.
- Trick-or-Treat and celebrate only with people you live with. Any time you’re near people you don’t live with, wear your mask and watch your distance. Do not host or attend a Halloween Party.
- Stay Home and do not hand out candy if you have COVID-19 symptoms, if you may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or if you are in quarantine or isolation
- Trick-or-Treat before dark so you can keep a safe distance from other trick-or-treaters
- Remember the 3 W’s!
- Wear a mask that is at least two layers thick and fits snugly but comfortably over your nose, mouth, and chin without any gaps. Remember Halloween masks do not count as a face covering!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Or carry and use hand sanitizer that’s at least 60% alcohol.
- Watch your Distance by staying at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Trick-or-Treating Tips
- Leave individually wrapped goodie bags lined up at least six feet from your door for kids to grab and go. Do not hand out candy from a bowl.
- Go trick-or-treating with your children to make sure they do it safely.
Safe Halloween-Themed Activities
- Take part in an online pumpkin carving or costume contest.
- Display Halloween-themed decorations in your home or yard.
- Organize a neighborhood contest for outdoor Halloween-themed decorations.
- Plan a Halloween scavenger hunt for people you live with,
- Decorate your own Halloween or fall-themed face masks.
- Prepare a Halloween-themed meal or bake Halloween treats for people you live with.
Remember to have fun, and be safe everyone! And should you be injured during Halloween, remember I’m here for you 24/7 at 401-777-7777!
It’s Good to Know Mike Bottaro – 24/7 Top Rated Car Accident Legal Help
At the Bottaro Law Firm, LLC, we handle all types of personal injury cases every day. Honesty. Integrity. Results. Our experienced legal team is here to fight for your rights. Contact us in any method you prefer 24/7 for a fast, free, and confidential consultation about your case. Text or call: 401-777-7777 or fill out our free and confidential online form.